1001 Software Solutions FZ LLC. (1001App), the sole legal owner of Repeat and/or its affiliates (“1001 App,” Repeat, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our,”) respect your private information and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes our practices of collecting, using, storing, protecting and disclosing information which includes all types of information 1001 App may collect form you via any of their mobile applications, websites and other online services (collectively, referred to as Services).Please note that this policy DOES NOT apply to any information that you may have provided to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as restaurants or other vendors at which you were a customer of. If in doubt, 1001 App encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
1001 App, located at Unit 1715, Al Shatha Tower, Media City, Dubai will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
This policy may change from time to time, with or without notifying you. Your continued use of 1001 App’s Services after any subsequent changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy regularly for updates
Data Collection and Usage
1001 Software Solutions FZ LLC. (“1001 App,” Repeat, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our) collects the following types of information from the users of our Services, including:
Information Provided by you
● Account information: Your full name, email address, physical address, phone number, password and other additional information you may provide in conjunction with your account. You may optionally join our Services through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook. In such cases, we may store any additional information that is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
● Search results and other activities: : The search terms you input and the results you selected.
● Browsing data: The time you spent using our Services and the features you used.
Information you provide to us will be generally used to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services. We also use this information to display relevant search results, provide technical support, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Software
We implement software which may automatically collect information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) users use to access our Services, even if in the user is not registered or logged in.
● Usage information: Details of your usage of our Services, such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
● Electronic devices information: Information including but not limited to your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, connection, speed, connection type, device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
● Location information: Real-time information about the location of the device, as permitted by the user.
● Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (The unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer. e.g. IDFA or mobile device IDs, We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
● Payment information: Your credit/ debit card details, including your full name, credit card number, expiry date, and all other information in conjunction with completing a transaction online.
● Setting preferences: Setting preferences such as time zone and language.
● Service Usage: Information on the function used on Services, such as your searches, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and how long you visited our Services, the time and date you used the Services, error logs, and other related information.
● Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
Location Services Information and How to Opt Out
● From time to time, our Services will require you to use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about restaurants in your area or applicable discounts). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
Information from Third Parties
Please note that we have the full discretion to deploy additional third-party web analytic tools with or without prior notification sent you in advance for the purpose of improving the general user experience.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of different purposes, including but not limited to:
● Provide you with customer support.
● Provide you with a better experience at the venues offered on Repeat.
● Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
● Process and respond to your queries
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you, the vendors and us, including for billing and collection.
● Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features have the highest usage, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), and make special offers.
● Send you promotions or communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
● Ads personalization.
● In some instances, we may directly contact you for the purpose of requesting users' feedback, with the specific objective of improving our users' experiences and application.
● Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
● Administer contests and sweepstakes.
● Provide you with policies about your account.
● Notify you about changes to our Services.
● Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose personal information that we collect for the following reasons:
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company 1001 App.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● To contractors service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of 1001 App’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 1001 App about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 1001 App, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Unsubscribing to our Commercial Emails
When you sign up for Repeat account, you are opting in to receive emails from 1001 App. You may click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the commercial email messages to unsubscribe, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy from 1001 App.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to delete the personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please go to the Sign Out option on the app and select Delete My Account. Once your deletion request has been submitted, your account will be automatically deleted after 30 days. Alternatively, please send us an email (from the email associated with your Repeat account) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing & updating your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information you provided to us and any subsequent updates requests.
We encourage you to review and update any personal information that we possess about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable laws.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
● If your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, or
● If the information or material you request relates to potential, existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
How your information is protected
● We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology.
● We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Repeat account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
● All payment related information including credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Data retention and account termination